Hello! Welcome to my blog. I am so glad you found your way here and are just a little curious about who I am and what I am up to. So, for starters, I am a wife to a wonderful, business minded husband and a mother to our three-year old bundle of joy. I get the distinct pleasure of being a stay at home/work from home mother. In between, what seems to be constant chaos of serving a toddler, I run a photo booth rental company here in beautiful Chattanooga, Tennessee.
The tagline for my blog is “Encouragement is on its Way.” I have become disheartened by the lack of encouragement being shown throughout the world. I hope that this blog will not only be a source of hope and encouragement to you, but that it will also help you to be an encouragement to others. Check out my first blog post here.
One quirk about me, is that even though I am 36 years old, I still love to read and collect children’s books. I even have children’s books I won’t let my child touch till he is in middle school, and some of them are board books. I also started this blog because I like to write encouraging children’s books, not professionally yet, but maybe one day that dream will come true. If you would like to check out my first children’s book on Amazon Kindle the link is below. I believe children and adults need to be bombarded with daily encouragement in order to help them live a fulfilling life. You can check out my book Down here.
Some fun extra quirks about me:
- I am an introvert (shy by nature).
- I write better than I speak.
- My Grandmother has called me weird.
- My husband sometimes finds me annoying, but that goes both ways.
- I crave chocolate, usually in the form of a candy bar.
- My favorite color is purple, but I own nothing in that color.
- I have a fascination with hot air balloons, but have never ridden in one.
- I love to make greeting cards, but never send them to anyone.
- I love roller coasters and most things Disney.
- Above all, I am happily a servant of Jesus Christ, and my love for Him and His love for you will be intertwined throughout my blog.
Thank you for stopping by, and I pray that you will come away from this blog learning at least one way to be encouraging and to be encouraged yourself.